USA Swimming 2019 Club Excellence program
USA Swimming is pleased to formally announce the 2019 Club Excellence program and provide directions to all clubs regarding the application process. For complete program information and the link to begin the application, please visit the Club Excellence page on the USA Swimming website.
In order to apply for the 2019 program, clubs must:
- Complete the online application form available on the USA Swimming website.
- Submit eligible pool performances using the Online Meet Entry (OME) system on the USA Swimming website. Eligible open water performances are submitted using the online application.
- Submit both components – the application and the Online Meet Entry – by the Oct 19, 2018 deadline.
Following is the complete timeline for the 2019 program:
- 09-04-18: Application period begins. Program announcement distributed to all USA-S clubs. Application form and info available on the USA Swimming website.
- 10-19-18: Deadline for submitting applications and the Online Meet Entry from clubs to USA Swimming.
- 12-14-18: Club rankings announced by USA Swimming and Grant applications sent to all qualifying clubs (Gold and Silver).
- 02-15-19: Deadline for qualifying clubs to submit grant applications to USA Swimming.
- 04-12-19: Grant awards announced by USA Swimming.
Also, please note that the application requirement again includes Club Recognition Program participation. All clubs applying for the 2019 Club Excellence program must successfully complete at least Level 1 of the Club Recognition Program. If you have previously completed Level 1, you don’t need to do it again.