MA Zone All-Star Team
The MA Zone All-Star Team represents Middle Atlantic Swimming at the Eastern Zone Championships, where the top Middle Atlantic age group swimmers compete against swimmers from Maine to Virginia.
The Eastern Zone Championships are the highest level of competition for age group swimmers, before moving on to Junior and Senior National Championships.
Information on 2017 Long Course Age Group Zone Championship is now available.
|Summer Zone 2017 Coach Application||Event Merchandise||2017 LC Zones Swimmer Application|
|2017 Eastern Zone Long Course Championships Qualifying Times||Real Time Results||Zone Team Chaperone Application|
|UPDATED MA Zone Team Policy||Hotel Information||2017 Information Handbook for swimmers|
|Psych Sheets||Applications received to date||2017 MA Zone Team|
|Parka/Backpack Request Form||Meet Announcement with all details|
Zone Team Hotel: The Four Points by Sheraton Richmond, 9901 Midlothian Tpke, Richmond Virginia 23235, for 60 rooms Tuesday, August 8 – Saturday, Aug 12. Phone: 804-323-1144 – The block is reserved under Mid Atlantic Swimming rooms are $109 per night. The cut off date for reservations is July 8th
Zone Team Practice: MA Zone Team Practice and Parent Meeting Sunday, August 6, 2017, 9:30-11:00 a.m.
Upper Merion Swim and Tennis Club
431 West Valley Forge Rd,
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Zone Team Application FAQ
Do I need to submit my times?
All times from MA sanctioned meets are automatically entered into the Zone Database, and do not need to be submitted. For meets outside the LSC, and approved and observed meets within the LSC, applicants must submit proof of time using USA Swimming’s SWIMS database.
How do I get my times from SWIMS?
- Go to the USA Swimming website: http://www. USASwimming.org
- On the Home Page click on “Times” located in the blue bar at the top of the screen.
- Choose “Time Search” in the grey box on the left side of the screen.
- Choose “Individual Times Search” either in the grey box or blue bubble on the page.
- Enter your name and date range for the current short course season
- Print and attach consideration times to your application.
What are MA sanctioned meets?
- All MA meets that are used for consideration will contain: a year, MA, team name, and meet name.
What meets CANNOT to fulfill the participation eligibility requirement?
- Dual and Intrasquad Meets
- Meets outside the Middle Atlantic LSC. (Any meet that has PV, NJ, MD or any other LSC in place of the MA in the meet name.)
- Observed meets. (Any meet that has OB in the title.)